All too often, our own belief systems prevent us from achieving our true potential in life, our businesses, our work and our play.
I am passionate about helping people AND businesses to achieve their true potential – allowing them to Unleash The Tiger within and to exceed all expectations!
My name is Dean Carlton – my experience includes 26 years as a Leader, Business & Change Consultant, Sales Executive – specialising in business, change and project management. I work primarily at the Enterprise level with High Street and Global brands, but I am equally at home working with small to mid-size businesses across many vertical industries.
Successful client solutions provided include: major e-commerce / retail stores, internet banking solutions, Customer Experience, CRM, ERP and EPOS solutions, as well as the provision of resourcing / recruitment solutions – all for well-known brands.
I have businesses in both Australia and the UK.
I have worked at both the board and technical levels across a number of vertical market sectors (often with FTSE100 companies) including:
- financial services (retail banking, insurance, asset management)
- public sector
Technology-wise, my knowledge extends to providing a very wide variety of solutions:
- digital / ecommerce / CMS / portal / collaboration / internet / intranet / extranet n-tier solutions
- Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite and Oracle applications
- client-server database applications
- Business Intelligence
- workflow / document management / business process re-engineering solutions
- mainframe / mid-range / PC
- infrastructure & communications technologies
Whilst working at various consulting organisations, I have worked with many high-profile clients including:
- Royal Mail/Post Office, Deutsche Bank Offshore, cahoot bank, Lloyds TSB Bank, NatWest Bank, Zurich Financial Services, Eagle Star, JP Morgan Chase, Legal & General, Standard Life, International Financial Data Services, Scottish Provident, Scottish Life, Scottish Equitable, COA Solutions etc.
- Computacenter, Dairy Crest, Karcher, Budget Car Rental, British Council, First Data, Hubbell, Holland & Barret, Julian Graves, Toyota Jemca, Visit Scotland
- lastminute.com, BT, One.Tel (Centrica), Hasbro, ntl, Dixons Stores Group (Dixons, Currys, The Link, PC World), Forte Hotels Group, Thomson Travel, Baxter Healthcare, Simmons & Simmons, Scottish Natural Heritage, Cambridge Journals Online.
To find out more, please do get in touch – or follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn etc (see icons in the right-hand column.
I work for Column Five, an infographic design company, and came across your blog. I thought you might find some of our infographics interesting and want to use them for a post. You can check out our tumblr — http://columnfive.tumblr.com — or twitter — @columnfive — for infographics we post daily.
Glad you brought those to my attention – I may well use some of them here at Unleashing The Tiger!
I was wondering if you accept guest post for your blog. If you do, I would like to submit a few. I’m a recent college graduate, with an English major, looking to build out my portfolio. I can write on a wide variety of topics and am sure you would be happy with the quality. Please email me back if you are interested. Thank you for your time.
– Kathleen Hubert
Thank you for your interest – I have not yet had any guest posters here at Unleashing The Tiger. If you would like to connect on Facebook, feel free to send me a message outlining areas that you would propose covering.
Articles should fit into one of the key categories (see the menu above!) and should ‘add value’ for the reader. Any article that I publish should provide good insight into the subject matter.
Hi dean enjoyed reading your post.
Very inspiring am in the process at the moment of just setting up my first niche site. Will admit I just stumbled across your post while doing some research for my site. Sounds like you have had avery busy career. Mine is just starting hopefully. I think motivation is a big aspect when starting something new. Or should I say staying motivated when things inevitably go slower than you would hope.
Thanks again will check out your twitter link.
Nice profile you have there. But do you have any video tutorial for any skills that you wanted to share?
Shakespear said :” nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so “.I feel its your thinking which brings self belief in yourself
Hi dean just to let you know since my last comment on starting in the online game. I have used your site a few times as motivation to forge ahead and not slow down as once you do it’s harder to get going again.
So for that thanks