All too often, our own belief systems prevent us from achieving our true potential in life, our businesses, our work and our play.
I am passionate about helping people AND businesses to achieve their true potential – allowing them to Unleash The Tiger within and to exceed all expectations!
My name is Dean Carlton – my experience includes 26 years as a Leader, Business & Change Consultant, Sales Executive – specialising in business, change and project management. I work primarily at the Enterprise level with High Street and Global brands, but I am equally at home working with small to mid-size businesses across many vertical industries.
Successful client solutions provided include: major e-commerce / retail stores, internet banking solutions, Customer Experience, CRM, ERP and EPOS solutions, as well as the provision of resourcing / recruitment solutions – all for well-known brands.
I have businesses in both Australia and the UK.
I have worked at both the board and technical levels across a number of vertical market sectors (often with FTSE100 companies) including:
- financial services (retail banking, insurance, asset management)
- public sector
Technology-wise, my knowledge extends to providing a very wide variety of solutions:
- digital / ecommerce / CMS / portal / collaboration / internet / intranet / extranet n-tier solutions
- Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite and Oracle applications
- client-server database applications
- Business Intelligence
- workflow / document management / business process re-engineering solutions
- mainframe / mid-range / PC
- infrastructure & communications technologies
Whilst working at various consulting organisations, I have worked with many high-profile clients including:
- Royal Mail/Post Office, Deutsche Bank Offshore, cahoot bank, Lloyds TSB Bank, NatWest Bank, Zurich Financial Services, Eagle Star, JP Morgan Chase, Legal & General, Standard Life, International Financial Data Services, Scottish Provident, Scottish Life, Scottish Equitable, COA Solutions etc.
- Computacenter, Dairy Crest, Karcher, Budget Car Rental, British Council, First Data, Hubbell, Holland & Barret, Julian Graves, Toyota Jemca, Visit Scotland
- lastminute.com, BT, One.Tel (Centrica), Hasbro, ntl, Dixons Stores Group (Dixons, Currys, The Link, PC World), Forte Hotels Group, Thomson Travel, Baxter Healthcare, Simmons & Simmons, Scottish Natural Heritage, Cambridge Journals Online.
To find out more, please do get in touch – or follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn etc (see icons in the right-hand column.